Monday 22 June 2009

Parris doodles (:

So after being eaten, chewed up, swallowed, digested and passed around the gut of Year 12, I find myself in the process of slowly being squeezed out of one of the less wholesome orifices, with more delight than you'd probably expect from that metaphor. Under the guise of (supposedly) "starting Year 13", I've still got another 2 weeks left in the bowels, but I'm using that time rather productively in terms of...Well, lazing around and being as unproductive as possible I guess, which is a bit of an oxymoron, no doubt.

But in between pretending to listen and staring into space, I like doodling little things on the corners of pages. I'm not a very good drawer and I never have felt myself drawn to any artistic vocation, but doodling is sort of therapeutic for me.

No essays this time! Just a picture of my own for a change, if only to balance my karma levels from continually stealing pictures from Google.


Pi, Pi, Mathematical Pi (8)...

1 comment:

A hundred years from now, when a Master's Degree becomes the benchmark for a McDonalds burger flipper position, someone will read your post and think you a tard. That being said, feel free to leave feedback. (: